Monday, February 3, 2014

Shopping my own pantry

One of the first frugal websites that I really started reading when I got serious about being a good steward of my kitchen was "Purposefully Frugal"

The blogger and her husband are training to be missionaries, they have a young daughter, and she shares tips that she is learning along the way as a young wife and mother, and foster parent.  Today, her post was about saving money by shopping her own pantry.  It struck home, since I cannot open my refrigerator without risking something falling out.  Since the holidays, I have been generously provisioned in my home, which is wonderful.  That will allow me to shop from my own pantry for a couple of weeks, and ONLY buy the barest of necessities.  :-)

Of course, my idea of "bare necessities" will now include ingredients for my Green Smoothies!

Here is a link to the blog post that is inspiring me to do some pantry shopping...  http://purposelyfrugal.com/2014/02/03/how-were-eating-for-42-this-week/#.UvAYW3khJUR

As always, I will update y'all with how it goes.  :-)

t

No comments:

Post a Comment