Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My addiction to Sister Wives and a possible Paleo component??

Okay, so my guilty viewing pleasures are "Game Of Thrones" and "Sister Wives", which I watch through our AppleTV on iTunes.  With the hundred bucks we are saving a month by not having cable (and I have no idea how much cable would be with HBO added for "Game Of Thrones") and only having Hulu+ and Netflix, we get to really look at what shows we think are worth spending money specifically on.  With the whole iTunes streaming to the Apple TV thing,  we only spend our viewing money on shows we like, and not just what is on the tube because we are bored.

I cannot tell you how excited I became when I saw Sunday's show and in a conversation Janelle was having with her personal trainer, she mentioned that she had gone "grain free" !!!!!!!  OMG, if I could find a way to get a message to her, I would totally send her a link to listen to "The Paleo View" and "Latest In Paleo", which are - hands down - my favorite podcasts.  I would send her links to this blog, and nom nom paleo, and paleo parents, and The Paleo Mom, and I really hope that she shares more of her grain free journey on the show, and I wonder if she is going to evolve to a paleo lifestyle.

Like Angelo Coppola says on "Latest In Paleo"; "It just seems that when you truly commit to eating for health, all roads lead to Paleo." At least, I hope I am quoting him correctly. :-)

t

1 comment:

  1. Are You Having Trouble STICKING with your Paleo Diet?

    Do you want to eat some delicious recipes as soon as TONIGHT?

    Download your awesome Paleohacks Cookbook.

    ReplyDelete