Thursday, June 6, 2013

Vacation faux pas...

In full-on vacation mode, I decided to have some pizza.  Near Branson, they have a German Restaurant and Pizzeria.  Odd mix, but the food is GREAT!!  http://www.altenhofinn.com

I had, over the course of some previous days, eaten a cereal bar, and a small piece of Marie Callendars Lasagna that the girls were eating.  It gave me some issues, but nothing too horrible.  

I had a small Bavarian Hilight with Knackwurst and no onions.  It was DELICIOUS!!  Delicious enough for me to re-create here at the house with a Paleo crust.  The taste was even good enough to totally make up for the issues and bloating that it brought on.  I woke up this morning feeling bloated and icky.  After 20 or so minutes, I had moved and stretched enough that the bloat-y feeling had lessened, and I felt more like I used to ALL THE TIME.  I used to feel fairly crappy all the time, but I did not know it.  Now that I feel much better, I am aware of when I feel less than stellar, and I strive to get back to "better".  

So, back onto the Paleo wagon, which has been so good to me.  :-)

t

No comments:

Post a Comment